|This article is a stub. You can help GTFO Wiki by .|
This page lists the Locations in GTFO.
Not much is known about the Complex.
The Complex is supposedly under the Chicxulub Crater, which was made by the asteroid that ended the dinosaurs.
The Complex is referred to as Garganta in various log files.
There are various environments that can be seen throughout the Complex, each of them having distinctive characteristics and appearance.
Environment groups can be found in the same expedition, meaning, for example, players can see Labs and Datacenter in one map, but not mine or floodways environments.
Mining areas are fairly similar but all of them have something particular to tell them apart.
- Storage - The Storage environment was a place where HSUs, cargos, equipments, and resources were stored.
- Refinery - The Refinery environment was a place where raw materials were brought up and refined.
- Digsite - The dig is the standard environment that looks like a dig site. Different tools like trucks and drills can be seen in the dig. It has walls which seem to be quite unrefined and are mostly made of raw stone.
Both Lab and Datacenter are the most high-tech areas in the Complex.
- Lab - The lab environment looks like a rundown lab with aesthetics that make it look like it was abandoned. The lab is unique in a couple ways as you can only find syringes in the lab levels.
- Datacenter - The datacenter environment features glass containers filled with unusable Dataspheres, unpowered androids, server racks and wiring on the walls.
- Floodways - The Floodways environment looks like service and floodwater areas, without the water. Tunnels and pipes can be found and traversed.